Propolis is a natural antibiotic made by bee enzymes with resinous and aromatic substances collected from buds and tree barks. It is used to coat the internal structure of the honeycombs and seal their hives, protecting it with a bacteria and virus free environment. Propolis is known for its high level of bioflavonoids and extraordinary active antioxidants. Therefore, propolis is capable in anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, and strengthen immunity.
- Inhibits and kills bacteria
- Effective for cough, cold and oral infection
- Inhibits reproduction of virus
- Increases anti-virus abilities
- Effective against influenza A, bird flu, dengue fever, etc.
- Inhibits and treats stomach infection and bronchitis
- Treats burns, cuts and skin problems
- Speeds up wound healing
- Rejuvenation of body tissues
- Stimulates metabolism, anti-aging and longevity
- Prevents, inhibits and kills cancer cells
- Effective against malignant tumors and cancers
- Increases reproduction of antibodies
- Fights free radical
- Eliminates mutant cells and strengthen body immune system
Brazilia Green Propolis is a product from Brazil which is renowned for producing the best green propolis in the world. The product is collected by bees from the Brazilian rainforest.